More about our subscription service.
1 - Select your favorite product and quantity.
2 - Choose the frequency of your subscription (or just try it once to see how you like it).
3 - Pay: upon check out, you will be asked to create an account. This will allow you the ease of auto shipping and charging.
4 - Ship: Orders placed by Tuesday of every week will be shipped by Thursday (or delivered to your door before 8 am Thursday morning if you live within Ventura County). There is no minimum or long term requirement.
- Every delivery will include additional complimentary products.
- Cold Brew Delivery customers can leave their empty bottles for recycling. Shipping customers can return their bottles in the box it was received in.
- For offices or cafe's - interested in special delivery times or ordering keg systems, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll hook you up!
ABOUT OUR COFFEE
- Directly sourced from single estate farms where we have developed personal relationships with the families who grow the beans.
- Organically grown using practices that refurbish the earth and ensure a high anti-oxidant nutrient profile.
- Brought directly to the Los Angeles area by our in-house coffee couriers. No middle men. Direct Fair Trade.
- Roasted specifically to each bean's profile to develop the natural delicious flavors of the coffee profile. We never use artificial dyes or flavors.
- Naturally low-acid beans, which allows those of you with acid reflux, the opportunity to drink coffee!
READ MORE ABOUT OUR INDIVIDUAL COFFEES HERE
- Cost Effective
- Support a Small Business
- Circular Community. We contribute a portion of every purchase to causes in our communities via our 501(3c) Bakt Kause.
- Covid Safety Guidelines are practiced. Usually, only one person will be touching your bottles or coffee. His name is Chris, he's our brewer. He's awesome!
- Sustainability - Our K-cups are compostable and our Coffee Bags are recyclable. Every shipment of Cold Brew offers the ability to return the bottles for re-use or re-purposing (have you seen our candles?)